Client Information and Registration
To become a new client:
1. Call the office at 281-356-5900, to speak with one of our instructors/therapists to insure that JoyRide is a good fit for you.
2 Read the Client Information Packet for an overview of our Horsemanship and Physical Therapy programs as well as information on rates and policies. You will be required to sign acknowledgement that you have read this packet prior to acceptance into the program.
3. Fill out our Electronic registration form.
4. Download the JRC Medical Forms, and have them completed and signed by your doctor.
If you prefer to download and print the paperwork, click here for the PDF version of the New Horsemanship Program Client Packet.
Once all of your paperwork, including your medical forms, has been received, you will be contacted to set up an evaluation with one of our therapists/instructors.
Current horsemanship clients
2. Download the JRC Medical Forms.
3. Download the Top Hands Medical Form.
4. Download the Special Olympics Medical Form.