Client Information and Registration
To become a new horsemanship or therapy program client:
1. Call the office at 281-356-5900, to speak with one of our instructors/therapists to insure that JoyRide is a good fit for you.
2 Read the Client Information Packet for an overview of our Horsemanship and Physical Therapy programs as well as information on rates and policies.
3. Fill out our Electronic registration form.
4. Download the JRC Medical Forms, and have them completed and signed by your doctor.
If you prefer to download and print the paperwork, click here for the PDF version of the New Horsemanship Program Client Packet.
Once all of your paperwork, including your medical forms, has been received, you will be contacted to set up an evaluation with one of our therapists/instructors.
For current horsemanship or therapy client annual paperwork renewal:
2. Download the JRC Medical Forms.
3. Download the Top Hands Medical Form.
4. Download the Special Olympics Medical Form.
To apply for or renew Tuition Assistance, click here: Share the Joy Tuition Assistance Application.